An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
08-03-2024, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2024, 08:21 PM by Marrow. Edited 2 times in total.)

Marrow released the stomach and stretched her jaws for a moment.  Crows and ravens were starting to file in but that didn't bother her. Most nipped at the areas of the corpse where the wolves had created many entry points. Now with the stomach free a number of other entrails where easier to access for the other scavengers. Suddenly another wolf appeared. Marrow's ears flicked back her head lowering protectively over the stomach. Was this woman here to steal her food? To try to take what so many other's had during her puphood?

Marrow watched warily, slowly dropping her defensive poster as the strange woman spoke, seemingly with quite a bit more knowledge than most other. Many wolves didn't bother with the stomach but this woman new about cleaning it and using it. Her ears flicked forward, her eyes sparkling with curiosity as she nodded. "Yes! I  know about the compartments. I want to try making some soup. Have you made soup before? Do you use one compartment in the stomach or is it best to keep it altogether? Do you put the hot rocks in or just heat it from below? Do you-" An ear flicked back as she realized the mess of words spilling from her.

"Sorry, I'm new to this. My name is Marrow. What's yours?"

Hunt Craft (stomach soup pot): 2/3