size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-03-2024, 09:34 PM

Speech // thought // Serbian

Morwenna still needed to find a good satchel. It would make these gathering excursions much easier and more efficient. She needed to get used to the idea of building her stores up properly instead of using whatever she could find on the go. The wolfdogs long legs weaved through the growing grasses. Only weeks ago they were barely sprouts in the ground but now they dared to reach her elbows.

Last time she was here she swore she had spotted some lungwort in the shaded part of the gulley. The variegated leaves had just started sprouting when she spotted them, hopefully, She hadn't missed the chance to gather a few before they bloomed.

Her wildflower eyes drank in the surroundings, and a soft and easy smile alighted over her lips. She drank in the plants swaying in the soft breeze as if they waved to her in greeting. Pressing in she neared the shady spot and a new scent wafted up to her.

"Oh hello!" She greeted the other. Ah! They were both seeking the plants! The slender woman pulled her dainty paws up alongside the other, "You've found the lungwort! I thought I left it here!" She stated warmly.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]