size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
08-03-2024, 09:47 PM

Those pink eyes sparkled in the moonlight as she adjusted her satchel, preparing herself to harvest the precious Lungwort she had just found. She moved with precision, her paws deftly opening the bag. The delicate leaves of Lungwort glimmered under the silvery glow of the moon.

A sudden, cheerful voice broke her concentration. She turned to see a wolfdog approaching with a friendly demeanor. Her wildflower eyes and easy smile instantly put Ellara at ease. "Oh hello!" Morwenna greeted warmly. "You've found the Lungwort! I thought I left it here!"

Ellara's lips curved into a welcoming smile. "Indeed, I did. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Ellara," she introduced herself, her voice soft and melodic, blending harmoniously with the night’s serene ambiance. "I've come a long way from Auster to find these rare herbs. Lungwort is especially vital for my healing practices."

She glanced down at the Lungwort, then back at Morwenna. "Would it be possible to share some of the Lungwort with me? I've been searching for this herb for quite some time, and it's not easy to come by."

Ellara's eyes held a hopeful glint as she awaited Morwenna's response, her paws poised to gather the valuable leaves that could help so many.

"Ellara"

[ 2/3 Collected an herb (Lungwort) ]
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.