size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
08-03-2024, 10:29 PM

Ellara watched Morwenna’s tail shimmer in the moonlight, resembling an angel’s wing. The wolfdog's presence was warm and inviting, a contrast to Ellara's darker form.

"Thank you, Morwenna," Ellara replied with a smile. "Auster is beautiful, but it doesn’t have plants quite like these."

Ellara nodded appreciatively as Morwenna explained the best way to harvest the Lungwort. Her heart swelled with gratitude at the offer to take a whole plant. "I’ll make sure to take only what’s needed and leave plenty behind."

Carefully, Ellara knelt beside the stand of Lungwort, her pink eyes scanning for the unopened blooms. With gentle paws, she began to gather the most potent ones, feeling the cool, smooth leaves under her touch.

"I’ll take a couple of plants to see if I can cultivate them back home. Thank you for the suggestion," she said, her voice filled with hope. "Your kindness means a lot. I promise to respect this place and its treasures."

Ellara’s heart felt lighter, knowing she had made a new friend and found the herbs she needed. She looked forward to returning to Auster with these precious gifts, ensuring they would be used to heal and help others.

"Ellara"

[ 3/3 Collected an herb (Lungwort) ]
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.