gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-04-2024, 06:06 AM

He remained quiet in his contemplation. His good ear listened to the world around him, but his hearing wasn't as good as it used to be since his other ear had been taken, and even worse as he aged. He wasn't deaf perse, but it still wasn't good. His companions had gone to find food and check out the lands of Insomnia while their master tended to his own business of sorts. Even if that business was just...doing nothing all day.

He did not hear the approach of the crimson boy. Not until he heard a snort fairly close to his position did he turn his head to find the long-eared crimson boy. He watched him carefully. Observed the way the yearling held himself. He seemed almost...predatory. A look in his eye akin to something he'd seen before. Something he had felt before. There was no mistaking that this one was his. Still, even as the boy spoke, Ignis' good ear barely twitched at the sound of his strange manner of speaking. Had he taken more after Medusa? Or was this just a singular quirk of his? Either way, the boy had questions. And you will answer what he wants to know. His lips pulled up in the slightest of movements to bare his teeth, a low growl rumbling in his throat at the sound of that whisper in his head.

Already he could feel something stirring. He was interested. "Redrum..." An oddly fitting name. Leave it to Medusa, he supposed. At least she had the good sense to properly name her children. "Has your mother ever told you that your name spells murder, but backwards?" He lightly chuckled. Clever, that one. He did not really move from his position, but rather just kept his gaze on the feral child. "Your brother Diablo mentioned there were more of you running around...I suppose I should've come to see for myself much sooner."

"My name is Ignis."

"Ignis""Blödhgarm"

Art by Naiterion
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.