Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-05-2024, 12:59 AM

SpeechThink

She was... dumbfounded by his words. Perhaps he was right, but she couldn't see that now. Too blinded by annoyance building on rage to see that he was right. Claws gripped into the earth of his den as her teeth ground together so hard that her jaw would be left sore. He had asked for this and now he was... ending it? At least he had one thing right, that he would invest in her as his leader. She almost scoffed at it, but he had always been so honest if not blunt. Part of her deep down believed that he would keep this promise, though she had no qualms in making sure that he would or suffer a fate worth than death if he didn't.

"You will keep your rank, for now. One wrong move and I won't hesitate to erase you and make you my personal slave," she hissed through a warning before quickly turning and heading out. She needed to leave before she added to his collection of scars, before he saw the tears glinting in the corners of her eyes- mad at herself and feeling stupid for catching feelings. As she left his den, she turned towards Stolas', needing any sort of distraction.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. any day now Wraith's Woods 03:40 AM, 07-29-2024 08:43 PM, 08-12-2024