Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-05-2024, 03:19 AM

SpeechThink

Soon enough, the raging buck was brought down by their joint efforts and Illusion was as sweet and friendly as ever. Her beloved daughter, the miniature version of her. How she wished she could hold her close, carry her by the scruff to their new home, back down to Auster where she had made them a home. Only Illusion and Cadaver strayed from her and it hurt, but she understood. Like her own mother had been absent (although a choice Widow is certain she made for herself), Widow had forged her own way. She, too, had to be absent from her children's lives. That left a lasting mark, she was certain- even if Illusions friendly facade didn't make it obvious.

"I'm no hero, my love," she purred and reached down to meet her daughters kiss so she wouldn't have to strain so much to reach. "You've gotten strong, I bet you could've taken this buck down all by yourself if my maternal need to protect hadn't gotten in the way," she ended with a laugh and watched as her daughter ended the bucks life once and for all, never breaking the eye contact Illusion held with her.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Never was there ever a girl so pretty Soulless Forest 05:58 PM, 07-12-2024 05:57 AM, 08-21-2024