Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-05-2024, 03:35 AM

SpeechThink

Getting over Erebos would not be so easy. Of course, getting under Stolas was distracting enough, even that couldn't pull her mind from the anger and betrayal she felt every time. Sometimes she just wanted to scream. Who did he think he was? Coming onto her so strongly, then getting offended when tried to be respectful enough to wash away her other husbands scent? Had he not done the same for her?!

She stopped and took a deep breath. She would think rationally about this one day, but today she needed to think about anything else. So she left Hellborn temporarily, a short little trip to the beach out west. She promised to be back by morning and took her ravens for protection. It was dark by the time she made it to the beach, but that was fine. She had left late with this in mind, because the shimmering shore earned it's name for a reason and it wasn't because of seaglass or sand. Instead, the bright blue glow of the bacteria was bright and ever more amazing than any other natural phenomenon she had seen before.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022