gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-05-2024, 05:38 AM
Well, at least he had the sense to apologize to her. She forced herself to relax, molten gaze keeping steady on him in case it was some sort of trick. The breeze brought his masculine scent to her, but that wasn't all. He smelled like one of the nearby packs. He explained why he was here and of course, it'd make sense. It was easy to drink from the waters of a river choked by beaver dams. And although he claimed he meant her no harm, she couldn't help still but remain on guard. For now, anyway. There were many that had tried to get at her because of her size...and her looks. She was as exotic as her mother before her, after all.

The pack wolf then mentioned bears, and honestly, it hadn't been something she thought about. :You're right. I should not be sleeping out in the open like this. It's been quite a while since I've been around here, clearly I've let my guard down a little too much.: And then a name. Erebos Dunamis. Well, at least he was decent enough to offer his name. "Raze Elementas-Saxe. Pleasure." She got up and stretched. Doubtful she'd be getting back to sleep anytime soon. "You live in one of the packs around here, Erebos?"