Advanced Fighter (60)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-05-2024, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2024, 09:41 AM by Raumr. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hi, I am Bunni (as many of you know already d:) and I wanted to see how many of everyone would be interested in joining a cat pack if I started one up!

Raumr would be my character that leads the pack.
Right now, I don't have a set in stone name for the pack, but I have 2 months from today (8/5/24) before I need anything concrete!

In Raumr's past life, he very much felt as if he didn't belong. After running away, growing up a little bit, and experiencing life, he's landed himself in Ardent to start fresh. He will want to gather all the misfits, lost souls, and anyone who has ever felt as if they don't truly belong. Raumr holds no prejudice toward any animal so felines, canines, avians, any sort of animal will be welcome to join! If you ever wanted a chance to play something unusual, Raumr will welcome them with open arms.

I'd like to get a list going of who all would be interested in joining so I can get some threads going and planned for the future.
Raumr will be starting in Southern Auster and traveling, making his way up toward Boreas and around to everywhere he can!
If you're interested, lmk down below and whether or not you'd like a thread right away or willing to wait. <3

Character Interest List:
1. Taiga (played by Resin)
2. Aylin (played by Shelby)
3. Graive (played by Sin)
4. ?? (played by LadyElin)
5. Bayode (played by Lolaf)
6. Cygnus (played by Nyx)
7. ?? (played by Sea)
8. ?? (played by Dragon)
9. Sucre (played by Beau)
10. ?? (played by Disaster)
11. Birna (played by Lunar)