ardent

WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT -- (CLAIMING/AT WILL)

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-11-2013, 08:21 PM

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME

The wretched little female continue to lay upon the Earth. Writhin in her own self enrapture. She was a ravenous creature, dining on the bodily offerings of others. She enjoyed the way she was looked at. She enjoyed the way they made her feel. It was delightful. It was wanton lust that aboslutely compelled her to live. How could she die and not have followed her pleasures? That would be downright sinful. With a playful hiss she would rotate to her side, legs placing gently against the ground and tail pushing towards her abdomen.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing," She hummed, her tail lashing against the Earth, "Are you really gonna deny so much extra attention, beautiful?" she sung yet again. At first site Brina was a tiny thing, but upon further inspection, there was rigorious, taut muscle beneath her fine coat. She had been raised in a militant army, how could she have remained blase against fine tactics? Oh she hadn't. Matter of fact, if there was anything she so loved, it was a delicious military man.

"Me? Come with you? And tell me miss-sex-on-legs, what exactly am I being promised," The harpy was not one for little appetizers, she wanted to screw the entire entree, she wanted bliss. She wanted pain. she wanted someone that could perfectly appeal to her accessory needs. Her loyalty was something very fickle, and without pleasure it faded incredulously rapid.