size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
08-06-2024, 01:12 AM

Even exhausted and emotionally distraught as he was Mojito couldn't mistake Nao's approach. How quickly he'd learned how to sense the man. He didn't move, let his lover snake his limbs around him and then leaned into the bigger man. Mojito might have once tried to cover it up, how hard he'd been crying. But he was too old, too jaded to let something as weak as pride stop him from letting himself feel. Letting himself be vulnerable. Or maybe he just trusted Nao. Either way he let himself continue to cry for a bit in the man's arms.

The tender ministrations of his lover helped to soothe his pain. Though he was a long way off from being okay his breathing started to even out and he no longer shook with sobs, though the occasional hiccup still jolted him. Finally Mojito shifted, turning slightly so he could bury his face in the bigger man's chest. "You're not allowed to die first." It was a weak attempt at levity, probably still too morbid for that though. Mojito closed his eyes for a moment and tried to let himself just breath in Nao's scent. The man he loved, father to their children (still hadn't figured that one out) and even still though he felt he should have been happy, content... He wasn't. Nao deserved better.

Mojito fished a limb around the man, trying to pull himself closer somehow, as if doing so could convey just how grateful be was that the man was there at all. And yet he was drifting back towards Asla in his mind. "She was the first wolf outside my immediate family to not just see a dog when she looked at me. She saw me. Made me see the parts of myself I'd been taught to hate were good actually." Mojito wasn't sure why he was saying this, the last thing he wanted to do was undermine the care his husband had shown him. Which is what this felt like to him. "After my parents and siblings left... She was all I had for a long time. I feel like I'm losing my family." He let out a single sad laugh. "Isn't that fucked up? You, Satira, our kids... You're all my family." Mojito knew he was holding himself to a standard he'd never expect of anyone else. Of course it made sense to be so broken up by losing his first love, the mother of his child... Maybe it was the need to prove himself that had been borne of his family's derision but he had to be better.

Mojito & Nao

Art by MarkLix
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.