gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-06-2024, 04:45 AM
They'd been searching for what felt like forever. Honestly, he had half a mind to say fuck his brother and take over himself, but unfortunately, he just didn't quite have the drive for it. He preferred to indulge himself in his favorite drinks and didn't want all the responsibility that was placed on their elder brothers shoulders. He was content with his position in the family, and he had his own uses that he excelled at. Tracking being one of them.

The black and white male had his nose to the ground some distance away from the others, scoping out the scents only to find that Erebos' scent was lacking still. Huffing, his gaze narrowed as he looked across the river, wondering if he might be further still. They had trekked a great deal, looking everywhere they could since they arrived, but something told him there was even more to search yet. How big were these lands? Already he noticed there were packs a plenty here, surely he was among at least one of them, no?

Still, they had plenty to do, and little time to do it. He took his time making his way to the others, keen ears hearing their banter in the nearby distance. Zeph had led them here, but Kronos was the one they needed to track the bastard down. Glancing up at the night sky, he huffed as he realized they'd have to slow their pace and potentially find somewhere to camp out for the night. Taking a quick drink of water, he changed course to join his siblings at last.

"He's not here. We need to go further." He approached slowly, looking at each sibling in turn before he joined and sat down near the stump his brother sat upon. "Whether or not he's chasing tail is his business, but he must be here somewhere...my gut tells me so." He looked to Zephyros, "We've traveled far. We ought to rest for the night and resume in the morning. Perhaps even come up with a plan before we run ourselves ragged in unknown lands surrounded by unknown packs."