gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-06-2024, 10:02 AM
The one who approaches him is no other than the ghostly lady, Graive. His eyes widen slightly and brows raise as she approaches, circling him as if he were her next meal. A tingle of excitement and anticipation trails down his spine as he stands tall and strong before her. Her question begs to be answered as he contemplates. An eerie silence clings to the space around them as the vultures spy their next meal.

"I believe I am," he replies, his maw curving upward to show sharp teeth, a teasing gesture as his tail continued to flick behind him. "Two rounds, just our teeth and claws, nothing serious," the terms are easy, straightforward, but with one twist. "If I win, I want you to stay with me. Travel the lands, see the sights, explore and perhaps... build an empire," the sparkle in his eye hints at something he has been scheming the last few days. It was a no brainer that wolves and bears ruled these lands. The scent of feline was so faint that he hardly believed any existed here. This could be his chance to change it all.

"If you agree, I'll give you first move," Raumr dips his head, eyes never leaving the predatory female. His body slowly slips into a defensive stance, claws and muscles flexing in preparation for what she might try.

Raumr Regalus, the Third
table coding by bunni ♥
photo credit unplash.com

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Laugh in the Face of Danger! The Boneyard 11:17 AM, 08-05-2024 05:12 PM, 08-22-2024