I Laugh in the Face of Danger!

Spar / Looking for ?

Graive

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2024, 10:16 AM

The ghostly woman is quiet for a moment, her ears twitching at Raumr's proposal while her lips curled into a faint, enigmatic smile. His ambition was intriguing, and the prospect of changing the power dynamics in the lands of Auster stirred something deep within her. Pride. "A feline empire?" she mused out loud, her voice carrying a soft, dangerous edge to it. "Interesting."

Her ghostly blue eyes locked on to his amber gaze, weighing the sincerity and boldness of his offer. "Very well, Raumr. Two rounds, teeth and claws only. And should you win, I will join you." Her words were steady, a hint of amusement lacing them.

With a flick of her tufted tail, Graive shifted into a low, predatory stance, muscles rippling beneath her coat. "But, don't think I will make it easy for you." She lunged forward with the grace and precision of a huntress, aiming to swipe at his shoulder, testing his reflexes and determination to win this fight. Dust flew up around them as she used her lighter frame's agility to take a couple steps back and out of the way of retaliation.

Graive vs Raumr for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large species
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Navigator

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN | ART BY RES

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Laugh in the Face of Danger! The Boneyard 11:17 AM, 08-05-2024 05:12 PM, 08-22-2024