An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
08-06-2024, 04:13 PM

Eltrys nodded and took his helm off and his vest and set them to the side. He motioned for his Fossa companion to guard them and nodded up to Feyr, his kite, to rest.

He set himself then to square off with the larger male. Eltrys watched Erebos with a critical eye, his stance was good, but then he pushed forward with intent to wrestle. His movement betrayed his impatience. Eltrys sidestepped the heavy brute and made to grab his paw. Erebos moved in a jerking fashion, successfully slipping his paw away from Eltrys but the movement was subsequently unbalancing his pose. Eltrys pushed his shoulder into Erebos's same shoulder where he lifted his leg. Showing that his movement had unbalanced him.

"Hmmm..." Eltrys stepped back a moment, "You are a mountain trying to move like a butterfly. You're solid, you're large, use that to center yourself. You are a mountain Erebos, become immovable." Eltrys then pushed his paws into the brute's shoulder, his paws solid on the ground.

"Yes! I could never knock you over like this. How about instead of pulling away from my attempts at your feet, lean into it? Put all your weight on the leg I'm trying to pull!"

Eltrys then went to scoop at a leg and it was placed solidly on the ground, like a tree. "Yes! Excellent! You are a mountain. Let your enemies come to you! Let them tire themselves out before you even lift a leg!" Yes!

"Let them come within range of you, that's when you strike. Like a mountain slide, and an earthquake." Eltrys said dodging one of Erebos's swipes and Eltrys came to grab another leg.

"Eltrys"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Save the Judgement The Boneyard 04:11 PM, 07-23-2024 05:05 PM, 08-31-2024