gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Iko
08-06-2024, 08:35 PM
The wolf suggested she lead the way and Lumi shrugged, not thinking about the reasoning too much. Wolves were often just like that and it was something the doe was quite used to. Lumi softly click clacked up the slippery slope behind the monotone woman. She asked about the ships, and if Lumi had ever been on one. The doe nodded, then realized the wolf couldn't see behind herself. "I have," she stated lightly, "Though not maybe so big or as... fully stone like as this. Many of wood. Some of the monkey tribes use them, but sometimes we can hitch a ride if we ask really nicely."

Lumi smiled as her hooves finally reached the deck. Now on more stable ground, and with the wolf facing away from her, she felt more sure of herself. "I rode on one when I went to get this little guy," she nudged her companion. "It's common where I'm from to pair a long legs- an herbivore or larger carnivore- with a set of hands, like a monkey or raccoon or something." Her companion chittered in response, and Lumi nodded, "But he doesn't speak this language well, so I can translate if you need."

The deerling walked around the ship, taking in the view around them for a while, never fully turning her back on Valkeyrie. "Have you ever been on one?"

Luminosa is usually in the company of her spider monkey companion who is often asleep on her back.