An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-06-2024, 09:54 PM

Sparrow pulled her beloved towards her and she appeared before her. She tucked into Sparrow and said she was ready, that she adored her. Sparrow's smile grew and she bumped her nose onto Recluse's, "You can't possibly adore me more than I am enamored with you," she murmured. Some of Recluse's family showed and introduced themselves. Sparrow was elated to know her plan worked and that others from the living realm would be able to join them.

The tall pail man introduced himself as Recluse's son. He brought two granddaughters and mentioned his partner ghouls and... Tazzy? Sparrow would have to get the rundown later, but they all seemed happy.

Jynn was the first of her guests to show. She was definitely welcome, though Sparrow couldn't remember if she had even gotten to invite her or not. She congratulated the two and Sparrow flashed her a toothy smile, "Thought you explored everywhere, huh?" she teased. "Thank you." It wasn't clear in the liminal space, but she almost smelled like a pack. Huh. Never imagined Jynn the type to settle down. Maybe they'd meet in the real world one day and she could confirm. "Catch up sometime in real life?" she suggested.

Calico Jack visited too. She didn't expect him to understand, but he was probably her favorite kid and she was glad for his support all the same. He appeared and teased her about pups and Sparrow's eyes widened a good bit, "I- uh- don't think so but... I didn't think so with y'all either... but a ghost? C'mon..." Lazy smile and a tilted brow. He was ridiculous. She hoped...

Pyralis came! Sparrow was always glad to see the woman, ghost or not. She ribbed the two about true love and sparrow motioned to shove her gently. She said if they imagined, there was wine. Sparrow smiled, "I always like to imagine wine. I'm actually not entirely sure I'm not just imagining Recluse so hard she's here trying to marry me."

Gil also attended, bringing Sparrow's smile wide. They hadn't been able to really hang since... well, not thinking about that right now. Sparrow missed him. He said he was honored to be here and Sparrow nodded, "Honored to have you. Always thought when we met in the afterlife, it would be in hell." She smiled and cobbed the top of Recluse's head for a moment, "But I'll take this too."

Last to show up was... Sparrow's dad. She had guessed he was dead. Probably. He was ancient. She wondered what had taken him out. A part of her felt deeply saddened, but she wondered why. He hadn't been the most involved dad. She hadn't been the most involved to her kids either, thinking about it. But the idea he was gone. Valentine had to be. What about her other family. Who did she have left? Even her fiancé was dead.

No, this wasn't about her family in the past. It was about her family now, and the family she could possibly still build back in the living world. "Thank you for showing up, Dad," Sparrow managed. A smile spread across her face, she never expected even her father to show.

When the guests settled, Sparrow addressed them, "Family and friends, you come here to... wherever this is... for Recluse's and my destination wedding. You all here stand as a testament to both the living and unliving worlds of our love and unification." Sparrow turned towards Recluse, holding her tight, "I love you and not even death can do us part. Will you, Recluse, take me as your living and loving wife?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.