gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
08-07-2024, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2024, 12:14 PM by Mae. Edited 2 times in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
A strong voice caught Mae off guard, the scent of a feline coarsing threw Mae now, as pink pools looked towards the other. Her body tensed slightly, not knowing if she should run or stay and fight. Maybe this stranger didn't mean her harm though. Her tail danced around behind her fell once more still. As ears twist picking the voice up.

"Hello." Her voice a little caution hinted. "I think everythings alright." She wanted, needed to know if this large cat would harm her. Gulping silently, well as silent as she could. "You aren't going to..." Her eyes widen. "have me as a snack are you?" She asked almost silently, wishing she stopped the words before they fell from her lips.

A shy smile to try and wave of worry away from herself. Mae worried though. Not seeing a feline especially of this strangers size before. But if she wanted to hurt Mae, she could have already... A smile crossing her lips for a moment. "I am sorry for seeming rude. Just never seen a feline around here before."

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs