ardent

Medusa & Ignis kid readoptions!

2 available

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-08-2024, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2024, 02:19 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 10 times in total.)

Hear ye! Hear ye! I have available here, 4 kids from both Medusa Mortem & Ignis Praetor!
Everything about them can be changed, except for the design on one of the Mednis kids because there's already a couple art pieces for it.

Rules & Info!

1. Names: For the Medusa litter(s), names oughta be spooky themed! Halloween, monster, gruesome stuff, horror inspired, etc etc. For the Ignis litter, names ought to be fiery themed. Latin is also fine!

2. Involvement: Preferably active please and thank you! Medusa is a highly active character and has been involved with all of her children from day one and has been very loving and doting on her lil monsters! Ignis, on the other hand, hasn't exactly been the best father to his kids. While he has been around them (with the exception of the litter he had with Medusa since he was unaware of them until recently), it can be assumed he has been harsh on all of them. Ignis was not aware of the litter with Medusa until very recently, so there's not quite a relationship with those ones yet.

3. Activity: I reserve the right to reclaim these characters should they be set inactive, or not posted for 3 ooc months! I'm generally pretty lenient because life (been there, it happens), just communicate with me please! Also please try not to kill them off without discussing with me prior. Medusa will bring hell to anyone that causes severe harm or death to her children. You've been warned! Likewise, Ignis, despite his many faults, will also seek revenge in some form, regardless on if it's plotted or not.

4. Designs may be altered (but don't ask me cuz idk how to do that). Designs I provide remain with the character. You're welcome to use your own! Do not use these off site without my permission! Both lines throw both natural (browns, blacks, whites, gray, slate shades, albinism, melanism, etc etc), and unnatural colors (reds mostly from ignis, and all sorts of rainbow colors from Medusa's line). Skeleton/spooky designs preferred (but not required) for Medusa kids. Majority have some form of skeleton/skull markings, or creepy-esque markings (Cheshire smiles, voodoo mouth markings, ghoul/ghost markings, etc).

5. For the moment, these kids are considered missing, however, Medusa and Rue have been searching for them to bring them back home. There's many a plot brewing in Insomnia, so I highly recommend they come back, even if it's for a little while. In general, the Mortem family is pretty close and tight knit despite their many conflicting personalities. Ignis & Wade have recently joined Insomnia, and Ignis has also been searching for his own missing children.

6. Potential disorders: Both the Mortem children and especially the Ignis children are prone to mental/psychological disorders. Medusa deals with illeism, mild turrets in the form of random giggling and body tics, struggles with social cues, and struggles with some other things. Ignis due to the "demons" that run in his line, suffers from Dissociative identity disorder and schizophrenia (aka his "Demon). These children may inherit just about anything from these two, though not particularly required (it does add some fun and drama on Ignis' side tho ;D)

7. Mutations & discounts: Mutations not required as Medusa doesn't have any. Ignis has Sika deer antlers & dire height. Larger heights are common but smaller heights accepted to! Discounts available!
*50% off height up to 41" (then 25% off for that last inch) for Mednis litter
*25% off height for Ignis x mystery litter
*25% off red from Ignis for both litters

8. Personalities are kinda here and there. Majority of both Medusa's children & Ignis' children lean closer to chaotic souls, none of them are really in the "good" alignment and fall mostly towards some type of chaotic to evil alignments. Especially if they end up with some sort of mental/psychological disorder! Medusa herself is just pure chaotic and lives on the edge of whatever she feels like doing, while Ignis is more abrasive and a bit of a dick when he feels like it. Both can be unpredictable, however.

Available to adopt

Medusa x Ignis - 1yr old
- Unnamed 1 (formerly Rawhide)
- Unnamed 2 (formerly Sawbone)
Everything is up to the applicant for this one!

- littermates are Redrum Mortem, Ripper Mortem, & Grim Mortem

Ignis x Mystery - 1yr old
- Unnamed Male 1 (formerly Sulfur) - if the original design is used, he comes with art!
- Unnamed 2 (formerly Kebak)
Everything up to the applicants for these. They were living in Raiders Hollow, but Ignis and the others have since left. Ignis & Wade are currently in Insomnia, and Draven has gone missing! (Maybe there can be a lil plot there Hm? HM!?)

- Littermates are Wade Praetor & Draven Praetor

Available designs!
Can all be found here

Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Who are you applying for?:</b>
<b>Character name:</b> --- Mortem or Praetor
<b>Biological sex:</b>
<b>Design:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> Site minimum
<b>Personality:</b> Site minimum
<b>Alignment:</b>
<b>Plotses?</b> (if nothing comes to mind right away that's fine!)
<b>Any other fun stuff worth knowing?:</b>

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: