ardent

Rusty, Burrowing Sticks of Old

Nav points?

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-08-2024, 05:37 AM

She watched the yearling boy as she captured his interest. He began to approach her, but then seemingly remembered the oddity he had initially been checking out and returned for it. She watched him with interest as he played a little game of tug-of-war with the object, finally releasing it from the earths grip, albeit not entirely whole but when did that matter when it came to interesting things. She didn't know what it was, but it was an interesting piece nonetheless. Likely something left behind from those human things she had heard about that no longer walked among them. Her tail gently moved behind her as it dangled over the barrel she had draped herself over, dual-toned eyes watching him with interest as he approached the tank.

He agreed that the things here were interesting. And even going as far as calling her Baroness of Bones. Her ears perked at the title, a slow grin spreading her lips. She had never heard that one before! And lucky for him, she rather liked the title. She giggled as she haphazardly turned around to face him. "Medusa likes that name! Does golden boy have a name?" She questioned. He didn't smell like he belonged to a pack, but rather a rogue that roamed the lands.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: