gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
08-08-2024, 08:43 AM
Reaper would collect the teeth gently and take them towards the waters edge. He would then one by one gently clean each of the teeth from any meat or blood that had coated them. One by one until they were all clean as a whistle. He then would recollect the teeth into a pile and search around for a large yet sturdy leaf and some vine. Once said leaf was found, he tested its durability by tugging on it and the vine. He was going to make a makeshift pouch to put the teeth in so they did not get lost. He set the teeth inside the middle of the leaf before using a paw to close up the leaf. He then took the vine and wrapped it around the bundle and pulled it tight. Carefully he used his maws to knot the vine the then took the pouch into his maw. He trotted back over to Ellara and set the pouch down on a nearby stone.

"I plan on making a necklace for my beloved." He told Ellara with some pride. He was sure Mae would enjoy such a gift. "All I need is a decent rope like material for the necklace. I am wondering if I take some of the sinew from the bear and dried it out if it would be more effective than simple vine." He had heard of others making rope from sinew before, but had never attempted it himself. He looked over the bear critically, wondering where the best spot to get sinew from would be.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come get some Cedar Falls 06:54 AM, 06-23-2024 10:19 AM, 08-09-2024