Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-08-2024, 09:18 AM

Modesty's suggestion that Dread would relay information of pups to the Armada didn't sit well with him. "You said yourself at the alpha meeting that Basilisk is now Warlord and we saw at the bonfire that Sirius resides within the Hallows. Is he even close with his siblings?" Gilgamesh would admit he knew little of the Fatalis boy and didn't really care to get to know him. A Fatalis would always be a Fatalis in his mind and trusting them wasn't high on his list. His disappearance on Deluge only solidified that fact. "Perhaps ask Moo to include query of Dread's whereabouts as well. Maybe Sirius cares just enough of his son to go looking as well," he adds on with a quirk of his brow as he looks over Modesty.

Following her to the treehouse, he wants to protest. It's clear in her expression and body language that she is more than stressed about everything. Missing wolves, pups with no fathers, their own pups part of the missing group, what else? If they didn't stay consistent with raids on others, who would come knocking on their door? Was this Syndicate group something to truly worry about? "Sleep would be nice, but if I'm needed. If you need extra rest, I will survive," Gilgamesh urges, keeping himself close to Modesty as they make their way up the treehouse ramp. "Lets hope he did some scouting while he was out and dug up some fresh news," his voice is quiet, if a little sleepy, but he still stands with what he says. He would be there for her if needed and if necessary, would be the Boogeyman that everyone feared him to be. A monster could only be kept in the closet for so long...

"speech"

coded by NachoMumma

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him