gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
08-08-2024, 10:22 AM
If Bancha were anything, it would be personable. A perfect balance between serene and sociable that cares more for everyone than their own wellbeing. Not a single mean bone lies within their body. Because though some might believe Majima's tense and stiffened posture, the tight lines and honest words as abrasive or rude, Bancha merely nods in respect to the comment on fluency. Everyone was different in their own way and since they had no idea how Majima lived or where he'd come from, they had no right to assume anything. But they can't help but wonder... If Majima didn't expect everyone to be fluent and himself was not fluent in the common tongue, how did he expect to conversate with anyone? Not that it mattered. They were having a fine time conversating now and really, that was what mattered.

Instead, Bancha listens quietly, feeling the lengthened stare of Majima over their features. Were wolf-dogs not common where their pack was from? That seemed odd to Bancha because well, his family were all wolf-dogs aside from Nao, but he hardly noticed the differences anyway. What were a few floppy ears and a curled tail to anyone anyway? What Majima does say though makes Bancha question how much they knew of their own family's history. Did their father's lineage hail from the same place as Majima's? Or somewhere else? How many generations had been here before then? Question after question filters through Bancha's mind as Majima continues to indulge more information to them.

Bancha lets out a thoughtful hum, gaze turning out toward the pyre that flickers toward the sky above. They were open to thinking and talking about many topics, but death was still one that made them queasy to dwell on. Saving a life was much more their preference rather than deciding how to bury a body.

Drawn back to Majima's curious look, Bancha takes a moment to ponder the statement. "This is my first time outside of my pack lands as well so the event has been... interesting," they hesitate, facial expression twitching as they try to find a kind word to explain the tumultuous events that had unfolded so far. "I have spent more time learning the land and healing so I am not terribly involved with my family's traditions as I should be," Bancha admits, a tad disappointed in themselves for having to admit such a thing. "And what do you think of it?" They study Majima carefully, curious as well to know more of what is on Majima's mind.

BANCHA

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!