size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
08-08-2024, 11:52 AM

Ellara Praetor

It was a weird feeling, having Zephyr to support her. While she was thankful to have such a loyal brother, she couldn't help but feel the sting in her pride that she needed him to enforce her will at times. For now, she would ignore it. There would be no changing her reality and so there would be no benefit to dwelling upon it further.

When asked about Foberos' endurance, she was partly surprised but did not show it. "There was no faster bird back home. Few as fierce as she. She will fly till she drops dead from exhaustion should I command her to." Although Enyo would never demand such a thing from her dear companion. Foberos was much like her, a deadly tool that was unfortunate enough to be born into such a family. She did not want to use her falcon the way they used her. Atticus would offer an explanation to which she would accept, "True." she would say in response.

"Family", Nik would come with his short greeting. She would nod her head in return as Zeph verbally acknowledged him. Shortly after, Kronos would speak. She also agreed, there was a feeling deep in her gut telling her the brute would be found but she did not agree with the concept of rest.

"We are not of weak cloth. We have endured worse brother. The sooner we find him the better for us, the better we feel, and the deeper we can rest. I cannot sleep till he is fo-" she cut her sentence off at the high-pierced cry of Foberos. Her eyes looked around, piercing the dark and her ear flicked towards the noise of crashing footsteps.

Turning to face the source of the noise, and bracing for a fight. Someone was charging at them and she would meet any threat stupid enough to attack them with calculated strikes. However, there would be no need to demonstrate her prowess for it would be the man himself.

"Brother," she would greet him. The brute had more energy than anyone else, offering easy gazes and excited affections. He was correct, they were weary but she would be less inclined than the others to let him know it. For she would be judged harsher and assumed weaker.

She allowed Zephyros and Erebros to have a brief exchange and then Atticus his comments as well before she spoke.

"Nike and father stayed home to maintain our empire. We were all sent here to aid and support the Dunamis cause in... Boreas." She gave herself a brief shake move any nerves in her, "I take it you have much to inform us upon. Let us go forward then, we have much to achieve."

--exit

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated