gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light
player
KatG6
08-08-2024, 02:52 PM
Rannoch stifled a smile as he startled the little wolf in the darkness before him. Usually those roles would be completely reversed. He put the thought from his mind as she settled down and the gloom of the mines overtook them. Rannoch wasn’t usually so comfortable in a place like this. The walls were close and if he weren’t careful he might knock his head against the ceiling. For now he found himself concentrating on the find the girl had before her. A wriggling pie of worms. Creatures that Rannoch paid no mind to in normal times but as she peered at them so did the deer. Surprisingly he too saw them glowing in the deep darkness.

"No, I see them glowing as well.” He returned gently, refraining from poking them with a massive cloven hoof. He had no desire to squish them. "On the surface I’ve seen bugs that flash light. I believe it is to attract mates.” He offered what he might know to the young wolf. "Perhaps that is what we see here now. Though, I don’t think we can ever be for certain.” They couldn’t ask the little creatures anyway.

"Speech"

wc: 206
final: 1514
Antler Status: Spring: Rannoch's antlers are very visibly growing as the great bulbous branches develop underneath soft velvet.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. writhing, wriggly, glowing worms Northern Mines 08:23 PM, 07-09-2024 06:28 PM, 08-15-2024