gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Sinchanted
08-08-2024, 04:38 PM

Oath's heart ached as he watched his sister's emotions play out on her face. The tears in her eyes mirrored the ones he felt stinging in his own, and he had to swallow the lump in his throat before he could speak. The sight of Atreyu, so close yet filled with so much pain and uncertainty, was almost too much to bear.

"It's really me, Atreyu," Oath whispered, his voice thick with emotion. He stepped closer, his mauve coat brushing against the cool night air as he closed the distance between them. "I'm here."

He could see the fear in her eyes, the worry that this was all just a cruel trick of the night. But, he was real, as real as the ground beneath their paws, and he would prove it. Taking another step forward, Oath reached out gently, touching his nose to hers in a tender, reassuring gesture. The warmth of the connection, the familiar scent of family, flooded his senses, grounding him in the reality of this moment as he was sure it would do for her.

"We have found each other," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper, but filled with deep, unshakable connection. "After everything, we found each other again." He nuzzled her cheek, brushing away the tears that streamed down her face with a soft, comforting touch of his nose. "I thought I'd lost you, but you're here. That's all that matters now."

He wrapped his neck around hers, pulling her into a tight, protective embrace, as if he could shield her from all the pain she had endured during the time they had been apart.

"Speech"

Oath Morningstar
CODE BY SIN

Oath has two Red-Tailed Hawks, Icarus and Nyx, that may assumed to be nearby at anytime.