gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
08-08-2024, 06:50 PM
Reaper listened as the woman responded. So he was correct in his thought of sinew making a better rope for the necklace than vine. Reaper would move over to her, watching as Ellara would slice open the bear's leg with her blade. His seagreen eyes were fixated, watching as she effortlessly harvested the sinew from the leg. He flashed her a grin. "You're very skilled at this." He complimented her genuinely. From one crafter to another.
His gaze shifted to the sinew that was tossed his way. Gently to took the sinew in his maw and set beside the packed up bear teeth on the stone. He dipped his crowned head towards her. "I thank you kindly." He told the woman. "I should be able to figure out the drying and rope process from here." He watched as than woman then tried on her newly made bracers from the bear fur. He gave her a smile. "Those look rather comfortable. I'm sure they will hold up quite well." He looked to Moloch and pointed to the sinew and pouch with his one front red paw. "Moloch, could you carry this for me while we return home?" He asked the raven politely. The raven cawed and flew down from its perch, hopping over to the stone and inspecting the items carefully.

"I must thank you again for your aid. I would like to meet again someday, should the stars align for us." Reaper smiled, flicking an ear. He would then turn and motion Moloch to follow behind him, the bird clutched the sinew and pouch within its talons and took flight towards the air.

-Exit Reaper-
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come get some Cedar Falls 06:54 AM, 06-23-2024 10:19 AM, 08-09-2024