size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
08-08-2024, 07:24 PM

His cheeks hurt from the amount he was smiling. Others probably thought they looked foolish lying there in the sand, but Kuroo could care less. Just being near her made his heart swell enough that no amount of sand digging into his skin would bother him.

When she inquires about Nihon and it's beauty, Kuroo lets out a wistful sigh. "I wish I could show you one day," he says thoughtfully. "You would love it there," his voice is tender as he reaches out a paw to gently touch her cheek. "There is plenty of bamboo, yes, but it's not often you find it in the larger populated areas. They prefer to have cherry blossom groves and fruit trees closest to where the Emperor lives. I come from a small fishing village along the coast so our little village appears much like this bay. Lots of streams and ponds that lead out to the ocean. Bamboo lines the pathways and there's even rice patties here and there. The air always has a salty, but slightly sweet twinge to it," Kuroo pauses to take a breath and give Nami a time to imagine what his homeland was like. Would she think it just as beautiful as here?

Namoo
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.