gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Sinchanted
08-09-2024, 11:43 AM

Her rapid-fire questions made him smile through the tears that welled up in his eyes. He pulled back slightly, just enough to look into her tear-streaked face, his neon blue eyes meeting her holographic ones. The intensity of her emotions, the relief and hope that radiated from her, mirrored his own feelings.

"Azriel. He travels with me.. though.. he is not quite the same as he once was. Other than him, I haven't seen anyone else," he admitted, a touch of sadness in his voice. "I... I searched for so long, but I didn't know if anyone had survived. I thought we were alone too." He swallowed, trying to keep his voice steady. "But I'm okay, Atreyu. We managed to get away... we had to, for you, for all of us. I'm not injured, just... tired. Tired of running, of being alone."

He reached up, brushing a tear from her cheek with a gentle paw. "But we found each other, and that's what matters. We're together again, and we'll find the others if they're out there. I promise you that."

Oath paused, his voice softening as he added, "I’ve missed you so much, Atreyu. I never stopped looking, never stopped hoping that I’d find you. And now that I have, I won’t ever let us be separated again." He pressed his forehead against hers, closing his eyes and letting the moment sink in, the reality of their reunion washing over him. "We're stronger together, and we'll make it through this. I believe that with all my heart. Judila lives through us."

"Speech"

Oath Morningstar
CODE BY SIN