size
Large
build
-
player
12-17-2013, 03:47 PM
THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I WISH I WAS OLDER

and I could speak the language of many

'Weakness is a must from us all you know. It?s what defines us. I enjoy the thrill of battle. The joy of spilling blood and putting those that are below me in their place but just be cause I enjoy such things does not mean I am strong at everything. Your knowledge of herbs is a wonderful skill. Say if I injured myself to the point of severity you could come and fix what was injured. I could not do that on my own. I wouldn?t know the first thing about healing my own wounds. So don?t put yourself down for things you are not able to perform or have no desire for. That?s where others come to help. We are all pieces in a puzzle when it comes to pack life. We all fit where we all belong. And our strength and weakness make us stronger as a unit rather then individuals.' Arian's head was in full frontal contact with that of her cousin. Such wise words she hadn't heard from any other wolf besides her brother, it bought a soft, softer then most of her gleeful smiles, to her features. Lowering her head slightly, looking off to the side, well of course but sometimes she wished she could get rid of her flaws easily or hide it well like so many others could before her. The youth raised her head, "Yeah, but at least there are the few who can at least make themselves seem like they are flawless. Like you Syren, you really are an amazing girl." She said with a more gleeful smile. As she dug into the rabbit, giving thanks to the god above them silently to herself as she ate. 'I could teach you how to fight. Even just a little knowledge of defense can help you survive. You could maybe teach me about some herbs. Just enough that I could help others enough until we got them to a real healer.' Arian raised her blood stained muzzle again widening her eyes, teach her how to fight? Such an idea never occurred to her since she thought she was going to be taught by her mentor until she was an adult. And that she'd be able to teach Syren about herbs, just enough until they got a proper healer. That made a goofy smile appear on her face with happiness tail wagging back and forth. "I could!" She exclaimed, eating a little bit more.

'Epiphron is my aunt. So that makes you my family.' Family. Something that had been broken from her at a young age, but Arian didn't want to spoil the girls attitude and tell her that she was adopted. Seeing as her coat color, was similar to that of Epiphrons, or a lighter shade of Mavericks, aside from the white patch across her left eye. And that of her eyes being a deep blue color. So the red wolf kept it a secret, regardless of what others would think of her, she was Pip and Mavericks child now. Even if she chose to keep her fathers last name. 'I have come to visit her and my cousin. Perhaps we can convince her to allow you to come with me? maybe to visit your other family and have the opportunity to learn other skills.' Arian had finished her share, which wasn't even half of it since she only ate until she would suffice seeing as others usually needed it more than she did. Raising her smaller body she nodded to the cousin. "Of course, Epiphron probably wouldn't have a problem with it. After your done eating we can go find her if you want." Arian stated sitting down before using the nearby snow to clean off her muzzle from the blood.

[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.