i didn't expect this

Sin!

Uruk

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2024, 10:42 AM

Uruk's long ears flick at the wolf's quiet words, barely acknowledging her cowering form - he still had to learn the body language of the wolves. The stallion's powerful strides did not falter as he pushed forward, each swing of his horn and stomp of his hooves revealing more and more of their path. Her comment about the briar patch's size was met with a grunt as he lifted another thick set of roots, his focus unwavering on the task at hand.

"I do not worry with how large it is," he growls, smashing through another thick patch, red staining his white mane. "It will be nothing but splinters when I am done." His muscles ripple beneath his blood-streaked coat, every movement calculated and forceful.

Finally, Uruk lifted a final patch that revealed a breakthrough on the other side. The dense thorns give way to a narrow, rocky path leading down toward the black sand beach as she had promised. He snorted and tossed his head in satisfaction, his breath heavy but steady. "You weren't lying, he rumbles, glancing back at her with a bit more respect now. "This path will do nicely." Without waiting, he started down the trail, his hooves loud against the rocks that suffered his weight.

[ 3/3 Explored a new land (Gambit Briar) ]
[ 3/3 Crossed difficult terrain (Gambit Briar) ]

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't expect this Gambit Briar 08:56 AM, 08-10-2024 06:28 PM, 08-15-2024