size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
08-10-2024, 11:28 AM

Her ears perked up at the mention of Toko-Kai, intrigued by the mystery that seemed to surround Jiro's homeland. She nodded in appreciation of the name, a subtle respect for his choice to withhold any more information on it. "Living among the bamboo sounds lovely," she mused softly.

"I have not met everyone, but I know of one other healer for certain. I met her here, actually!" Her attention shifted as Asahi approached, the scent of a fresh rabbit mingling with the pungent aroma of garlic. Ellara smiled warmly at the sight of the offering, dipping her head in gratitude. It'd been awhile since she'd indulged in uncooked meat, but she was no stranger to it; she had grown up in the wilds. "Thank you, Asahi," she said, taking off some of the meat of the rabbit's tender hind. It was a perfect snack to keep her going as they continued their work in the garden.

Ellara then turned her focus to the task at hand. "We've done well with the garlic, but to give them the best chance to thrive, we need to gather some fertilizer. Look for nettle, comfrey, and yarrow - these plants are rich in nutrients that will help the garlic grow strong. Nettle and comfrey have deep roots that pull up minerals from the soil, and yarrow is great for improving the soil's structure. If we split up, we might find them faster, we could each focus on finding one; they should be nearby. I will collect the nettle! It can be a little hard to identify. Once we gather them, we will mix them together and lay them over the garlic mounds."

With that, Ellara began to search the garden, her gaze scanning the undergrowth as she trusted Jiro and Asahi to join the hunt.

[ 1/3 Collected an herb (Nettle) ]

"Ellara"

Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.