gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni

08-10-2024, 11:57 AM

Hem takes another shell from Gem's grasp when the stallion begins a growling statement. She stops, turning on her paws to look at where he pawed at the black sand. Her gaze turns toward to where the soft imprints of deer track and wolf paws lead toward the water. Following them from the water's edge back toward the mainland, she wonders where they had appeared from.

Gem lets her eyes linger on the cavern and a shiver runs down her spine. If another wolf were hiding in there, she did not want to go find out. Strangers were dangerous. "I figured beaches only ever really hid small creatures," she replies earnestly, turning back to the horse before looking around at the sand. When she spots a small hole that begins to burble and bubble with water, she quickly jumps toward it and digs her paw in deep.

Feeling around in the sand, it takes a moment until she can successfully grab onto the shelled creature. Pulling it from its hidden depth, she quickly cracks the shell open to dispatch the clam before placing it, shell side down, onto the side for him to look at. "See? Food is always just within reach if one knows where to look," Gem smiles softly, hoping the horse is impressed... Well, maybe just a little impressed. He didn't seem the sort of guy to ever really be pleased.

Gem Klein

Hematite, Gem's Mastiff, is always with her unless stated he isn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. don't spoil my day Obsidian Beach 10:55 AM, 08-10-2024 06:28 PM, 08-15-2024