size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-10-2024, 12:10 PM

The boy was always considerate of others. Scylla felt as though he was too good for this world and, for a moment, she wondered if Obscura was the right place for him. Part of her wanted to ship him off to The Hallows so that the good in him could be nurtured to grow. The other part wanted to keep him close, a treasure that was all hers. He apologized for waking her so early and the slate and cream woman waved it away with one paw. It wasn't a big deal.

Bancha then moved on to the reason that he had called her. Soft tones explained to her that he wanted to be more than just a hand-me-down wolf from the takeover. He wanted more. He wanted to move up the ranks. In that moment, Scylla loved him.

Moving forward, one dexterous paw moved up to cup the earthen lads cheek. Eyes of blue and grey staring straight into his own as she gently directed his face upwards. "You are your own wolf, darling. I already hold you in higher regard than many others in the pack." With one gentle caress of her thumb over his cheek, she released the boy from her hold. "What rank would you like to attain, my love? We'll make it so." She would work with him, raise his skills so that he could be the wolf that he wanted to be.

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]