don't spoil my day

uruk!

Uruk

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2024, 12:26 PM

His ghostly white stare stays on the small wolf with a mixture of disbelief and shock as she proudly presents the clam. His glowing eyes narrow as he leans in slightly, inspecting the cracked shell. "Food for you. I don't eat clams," he stated bluntly, his voice laced with a bit of irritation. The very idea was absurd to him, a creature of his size and power reduced to scavenging for shellfish? He snorted, turning his attention back to the sand, clearly unimpressed.

As he digs idly with a heavy hoof, something catches his eye - an odd glint just beneath the surface. He pauses, then pushes the sand aside with his nose, revealing a small, half-buried piece of bone, gnawed at the edges. His gaze sharpens and he nudges it toward Gem. "This is even more telling. Whoever has been here wasn't just passing through, they have been feeding. I would assume this is what is left of the deer. It was a hunt."

Uruk lifted his gaze from the sand, staring out across the vast expanse of the ocean. The sunlight danced on the water's surface casting a path toward the cluster of distant islands on the horizon. His expression softens just slightly as he considers the possibilities those islands might hold - new territories, uneaten sweet grass, or perhaps even more secrets.

After a moment of contemplation, he glances down at Gem. "Have you ever been to those islands out there?" he asked with a rumble, his tone a mix of curiosity and challenge. "If you've got the guts, I can get us across. Those lands might hold a more.. suitable meal. Something more worth our time." He flicks his tail, a rare offer of partnership hanging in the air. "If you're up for it, climb on. Both of you."

Without waiting for a response, Uruk strides toward the water. The waves lap at his legs as he wades into the shallows, the cool water a stark contrast to the sun above. He lowers his head, allowing the water to wash away the blood from their adventure in the brambles. He pauses once the water reaches above his knees and lowers his frame to make him easier to mount, glancing back at the duo with a rare hint of patience.

[ 3/3 Explored a new land (Obsidian Beach) ]

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. don't spoil my day Obsidian Beach 10:55 AM, 08-10-2024 06:28 PM, 08-15-2024