size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-10-2024, 12:45 PM

The pair came crashing down together in a moment of unbridled ecstasy and soon were both spent. They lay there, regaining their breath, smiles on both of their faces. The words of the man brought a delicate laugh from the striped fae and she grinned, one brow raising. "You can guarantee it. What kind of leader would I be if I didn't check up on the well being of my wolves from time to time?" Cheeky minx that she was.

In time, Scylla slid from her perch upon the golden brutes lap. Her long tail flicked and she gave a delightful little stretch. "On a serious note," she began, standing erect once more, "I appreciate the work that you've done to fill the stores." One paw waved at the various bits of meat hanging about. "Keep up the good work." With that, Scylla moved towards the door, her long tail curling under the sabered brutes chin sweetly. It wouldn't be their last time together.

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]