size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-10-2024, 01:31 PM

Nero thanked her, though begrudgingly, and Scylla flashed a grin, giving a little shrug as though it was nothing. His comment about her still being alive though, that brought a wave of laughter from the striped woman. "Darling, had you tried to kill me, you'd have died right alongside me." The crystal bellied viper hissed from within the satchel about Scylla's neck, her eyes glittering from the opening. She wouldn't show him the daggers in her bracers though. She'd save that surprise for the future in case she needed them. Blue and grey eyes stared at him with cold precision, though there was still a smile on her face. "Don't underestimate me just because I'm smaller than you."

As Nero dipped low, pleading fealty to the little Sovereign, Scylla smiled, the corners of her eyes lifting as she stared into deep, golden pools. He enjoyed the idea of the benefits that she spoke of and why wouldn't he? She knew what men liked and she knew what she liked. Nero was a beast that she definitely liked. The woman's lips split in a grin to flash those pristine whites once more. She took a step forward until their noses almost touched. "A second kiss to seal the deal," she purred breathily, then placed her lips against his own. Her tongue invaded his mouth, conquering it, battling with his own tongue. His flavor was unique and she wanted more of it, but that time would come.

Their kiss was broken when Scylla leaned back. A little, "Mmm," of pleasure the only comment. After that, she rose and motioned for the big boy to follow her. She would keep a slow pace, paying attention to Nero's body language as they moved. If he seemed sore, she would insist upon taking a little break. In the end, they would make it back to the den site where she would direct the giant to her own comfortable den.

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]