Who Needs Sunshine

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-17-2013, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013, 05:34 PM by Isardis.)

Not long would he wait before the tarnished veteran would meander amidst his gaze, coming to stand before him in a subtle gesture of mental strength, his lips needing no invitation to roll free an abundance of words. He really could talk, couldn?t he? However the news was not one of appeal, as the disappointing suggestion of Jupiter?s defeated reign would send the veins twisting in his forearms, stomach tickled with irritation as his features grew dissatisfied. The alliance was too short lived for comfort, did they who threw the Sol need a lesson? Or was Jupiter simply out-done by one more capable? He sighed, gruffly, ?Pity.? The single word showing no windows to the thoughts that riddled his mind, standing somewhat deaf to the huge waves of lyrics Deteste had woven free. ?I have something for you think I think you are unable to refuse. My enemy, a once-son, has submitted The Throne of Tortuga to my people; I have many capable of ruling, eternally loyal offspring and blood. And yet, I stand here to offer it to you,? there was almost a sense of threat in his voice, ?You are to become King, with my daughter to serve you until she is no longer required, and you will establish an empire to be my ally; strong, powerful, hell-born. What you do there is not of my interest, for as long as it is effective.?