Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-10-2024, 10:39 PM

Modesty had scarcely had time to catch up with Dread after the bonfire, between the children and Deluge and the livestock. She wasn't sure how he might feel about the change in leadership of the Armada, if it would bother him at all. Sometimes it felt like she needed three of herself just to keep on top of everything. At least once the children were a bit older, they could take over the animals, but with the purpose of the pack in flux, some had clearly decided it wasn't the place for them anymore. Either that or they had gotten themselves into trouble and forgotten that Modesty and Gilgamesh weren't the sort of leaders that would fish them out of it.

If she were honest with herself, she would admit her head was pounding, but Gil didn't look too much better than she did. Her sigh was almost a defeated sound. "We should both rest. Siduri and Cal won't let the place burn down in the next few hours..." They wouldn't hold the position they did if Modesty thought otherwise. "It will be interesting to see what he made of the Syndicate, I wasn't too fond of their decor myself, but some like to attract vermin, I suppose. It will make for easy hunting lessons for the children..." She gestured towards the treehouse again, if nothing else, at least they could hold each other while they tried to rest. She needed the reassurance right now.

"speech"