Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-17-2013, 07:18 PM

He shifted, growing almost comfortable within the man?s acceptance of his suggestion. His confidence was adequate, and Isardis would hold a brittle sense of faith within the man and his unknown abilities. ?Don?t trip,? he said somewhat casually, rubies flicking to the scars that marred his lower body before back to the man?s oceanic gape of interest; hungrily storing as many details of his acquaintance within an eager mind. The monsters scent was to be one of familiarity now, and welcomed. ?Satis,? he would respond, lips tweaking upwards ever so slightly as his weight would shift, ?You?ll find her an asset to your defences, I am sure.? Although he wasn?t wholly prepared to let his daughter stay permanently within Tortuga, Isardis was willing to take things as they came. ?I will come to you in the east in a short time, should I need you for anything I will send a messenger. If your forces are threatened before they stand strong, I encourage you to do the same,? he would begin to turn then, suggesting that it was his time to leave. ?Stay true to your word and I will do the same for mine,? with a grace and elegance incompatible the albino would begin to waltz back towards the wake of his ice kingdom, satisfied.

-- exit Isardis, unless stopped.