Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
08-11-2024, 11:20 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The feline with deep rich cherry eyes seemed to be polite, Mae didn't mind getting to know the larger female, although she was a different species all together. Mae's heart sun when the woman that went by Taiga stated that she enjoyed the wolves, and that she didn't eat them. A sigh of relief was silenced. Her tail danced and waved behind her.

"I guess I miss my family Taiga." Then realizing the female didn't give the lioness her own name. "I am terribly sorry, I am Mae. It's a pleasure to meet you." Stated with a smile that showed her canines. Wondering if there were others like herself roaming the lands all around them.

Her tongue lazily licked at her nose as cherry blossemed eyes peer to the feline. A hopeful thought of a friendship blooming like the buds in the trees crossing her mind. "I miss them, and I do hope that they are alright." She needed to change the subject for it wasn't healthy to dwell in the past. A sheepish smile.

"Are you native around these lands? I mean if you are maybe you could tell me some history about were we call home?" Mae couldn't help but ask as her tail danced behind her frame.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs