gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-13-2024, 05:06 AM

His ears perk up when she mentions that Oleander was tasked with finding a cure. That was... possible? He stares at her for a moment, wide eyed and in disbelief. "Can he really find a cure?" Wilder whispers, his eyes moving over Vesper to search for any signs. If they sent her out here for samples, surely that meant she was okay. Right? They wouldn't send a sick wolf to do their bidding... Or would they? She was still only a slave after all.

He stifles another cough and takes a step back. "I-," there's hesitation, eyes still never leaving her. "I hope he finds one soon," Wilder's voice is quiet, his expression revealing far more about his feelings than what he says. He worries for her, for the pack, that if there's no cure... What will happen to him?

"I'm glad we crossed paths. I-," another pause, his eyes quickly glancing down at his paws as he draws in a breath. "You need to go, don't you?" Wilder questions when he can finally bring his gaze back up to Vesper. He doesn't want her to go. He wants her with him so he can keep her safe, but knows that's not possible.

"Wilder & Vesper"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A chance encounter Mile-High Woods 06:46 AM, 07-23-2024 04:12 PM, 08-29-2024