Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
08-13-2024, 05:22 AM
Bramble cannot hide the smile that breaks out over her lips as her father draws her in. Taking his paw into hers as their chests press together, she allows Artorias to take the lead. Sweeping around the floor in time to the music, their paws and nails softly padding and clicking against the stone. A dreamy expression crosses over her face as they dance and enjoy their time together. She too imagines the great hall filled once more with wolves, all paired up, the magical music playing from the piano, candles lighting up the dim room, everything perfectly in place to where it needs to be.

Her daydream is broken as her father teases her and she feels a warmth spread over her cheeks. "Oh, Tati, I'm not so sure about that," she muses, a delicate laugh vibrating her chest as she holds on to her father's paws a little tighter. "Some days, I think I'm happy right where I am," her teal eyes look at Artorias, adoration for her father clear in his expression. As much as she daydreamed of finding the perfect mate one day to bring home to the Hallows, she also didn't want to rush anything. If he was going to live up to the likes of her father and every other wolf in her life, he would have to be damn near perfect...

"Bramble"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.