gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
08-13-2024, 06:25 AM

Magdalene wasn't exactly known for being... quiet. Perhaps it was why she was terrible at hunting and better at fighting. She didn't need to be quiet when she was ready to slay an opponent! Well, not slay because she was just a pup, but maybe one day! So as she hides in the little den, her paws pressed firmly over her lips to stifle her giggles, she tries to listen for her sister.

The singsong voice of Inferna calls out through the reeds. Grasses and reeds brush together and against her sister's pale fur. She could hear her getting closer and closer until... surprise! Suddenly Inferna was right in front of her, nose to nose, staring straight at her. A startled yelp leaves her as she bumps against Inferna's nose before a peel of giggles lights the air. Once Inferna has backed up and is hopping around, Magdalene scrambles out from the den, her own paws dancing back and forth.

"Oh, you're such a good finder!" Mags croons, her chin tilting upward to let out a little puppy-like howl. "Okay, okay, how about... we fight instead?" She lowers into a play bow, tail flagged and waving quickly over her hind end. "It's too easy for hide and seek here, but I bet I can knock you into the water!" Mags taunts Inferna, a playful grin on her lips.

"Magdalene"

Desponia & other family members are welcome to enter her threads until she is 2 years old.
Magdalene's antlers will not be fully grown until she is 1 year old. They will shed yearly similar to a normal deer.
Her most colorful markings are imbued with bioluminescence that glow brighter the wetter her fur is.
Expect her companions to be nearby, but not always within sight.