gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Sinchanted
08-13-2024, 06:42 AM

The paler sister couldn't help but giggle along with Magdalene as her sister scrambled out of the den. The joy of finding her so quickly made her little chest puff up with pride. "I AM a good finder, aren't I?" she agreed with a grin, her tail wagging all too furiously behind her.

But when Mags suggested a fight instead, Inferna's eyes lit up with mischief. A playful smirk spread across her face, and she tilted her head, narrowing her pink eyes with a pseudo-serious expression. "You think you can knock me into the water, huh?" she teased, her voice full of her usual sass.

Without missing a beat, Inferna lowered herself into a defensive stance by instinct, mirroring Mags' play bow. "We'll see about that!" she taunted back, her curled tail twitching with excitement and dominance. Then, with a sudden burst of energy, she launched herself with arms spread and mouth open right at her sister, aiming to playfully tackle her and nudge her towards the water while her teeth sought to clamp down on one of her colorful cheeks. She growled, but then squealed in childish excitement and giggles as she made contact with her sister, her ears flopping as she moved.

Inferna vs Magdalene for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Ram Skull
Defensive Battle Accessory: Ram Ribcage
Companion 1: Wolverine, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Female - Flying
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Inferna"