size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-14-2024, 06:40 AM
Atreyu gladly strung her own pieces of sinew up next to Ellara's. humming happily as she worked. Sure, the cougar could have killed them, but thanks to team work they were alive and well. Using the cougar's remains to make the most out of their experience seemed like it was the right thing to do. "I need to learn how to sew flesh back together. My family always used the ants for sutures, but sinew seems like it would work better. Probably easier to take out as well." The ants, once clamped onto the skin, were often hard to remove once the wound was healed. Atreyu had never had a wound grievous enough to use them on herself, but she knew how to remove them.

Turning their attention to the leather strip she had cut, Atreyu smiled as Ellara said it would be a powerful testament to their fight with the cougar. The spotted dire woman was inclined to agree, "I think you should keep it, I already have a collar and I think it would be a bad ass reminder. It would look good on you." Atreyu began to cut another piece of the hide to match the one Ellara now worked on, though she plucked the fur from this one. It would be the inside of the collar, for comfort and to cover up the backs of the claws once they were in. She then began to treat the skin just as Ellara treated her piece, watching the stormy pink woman work, completely mystified and mirroring her motions to a tee. "You mean how my awesome cooking made critters come out of the woodwork?" Atreyu asked with a laugh, pointing out that her owls had also been drawn in by the dish she had made for breakfast. "So much attention for a little bit of fish." She mused with a wide grin on her face.

2/3 Crafted an item related to healing - sutures
2/3 Crafted an item related to fighting - claw spiked collar
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.