size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-14-2024, 04:02 PM

Atreyu smiled at the compliment her friend gave, giving a little chuckle as she looked over to see the owls eating Ellara's fish. Shaking her head, she watched as Bigs joined the owls, finally getting over his fear of the large birds. "I am glad someone gets to eat it, my nerves are still shaken." Watching as Ellara took out the plantains and scooted one over to her, Atreyu mimicked Ellara's motions with it. She then copied her friend's motions, curing the sinew and allowing it to be pliable once it was dry. Smiling as they worked, Atreyu was reminded of a time when her mother and her would do things like this. They had indeed created something powerful.

Atreyu smirked then, "You know, we could use some of this sinew as thread to hold the collar together. Completely Cougar we can call it." She laughed at her own idea, smiling brightly at her friend. "I really think you should keep it. We could almost match with our spiky collars." She returned her attention to the sinew at her paws, making sure to treat each piece before hanging them back up to finish. The piece of cougar leather she gave to Ellara for the rest of the collar.

"Atreyu Morningstar"

CODE BY SIN

3/3 Crafted an item related to healing - sutures
3/3 Crafted an item related to fighting - claw spiked collar

OOC: Sorry it's so short, my computer is dying.

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.