size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-14-2024, 09:09 PM
Sagittarius Fallen

Sagittarius so to say was not the youngster to ever waiver or give up if she didn't have to. Now if she was in a situation that she was forced too that's a whole different story. As her father spoke to her, pride filtered threw her eyes. The tail dancing around. She wanted more and more. Sagittarius was the young girl that would make others proud around her no matter what.

"My fighting is alright I think. I like to tease and then run allowing another to come to me when I need to papa, and then get them by surprise." Beaming a girlish smile, one that was everything but innocent. But trying to hide the fact she is more or the stalker fighter than straight into it. She was the creature that waited for her moment to strike.

"I'm the snake in the grass that someones got to watch and always keep their eyes on - because it's more exciting when you fight with surprise. Even if another knows what you are up too." Although the girl known that wouldn't work all the time, it would be fun while it lasted however. Adrenaline rushing threw her small frame, making her heart thump with anticipation.

"I don't like fighting with brothers and sisters. I want to fight someone I don't know. I want to be part of something so great. The raids, I want to join. I know they are dangerous... please papa? I can protect yous and help." Surely Sagittarius didn't know what all went down with the raids, but she was mighty excited to learn. Her tail dancing wildly behind her then falling still.

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Troubled mind Cryer's Ravine 07:44 AM, 06-11-2024 01:55 PM, 10-02-2024