gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-14-2024, 09:17 PM

He was getting antsy with anticipation. Would Medusa come? Or was she so mad at him for disappearing that she would want nothing to do with him again? A low whine slipped past his jaws as his head hung low, more like a predator on the hunt rather than a dog full of shame. But then, he spotted that familiar form on the horizon. She was slow at first. Stopping even as if assessing who was standing at her border. But then she came racing in like a freight train, and straight for him! The Bone Queen launched herself at him and covered him in affection, it was a miracle he hadn't been knocked off his feet! He growled playfully as he returned some of the affection, ignoring her questions for the time being until she finally stopped kissing him to death.

He shook out his already messed up fur while Erebos answered her, offering a sheepish grin after. "Grim got lost, couldn't find his way back...but he found him, and brought him home. Grim missed...home." He rasped, suddenly taking a confident step forward back into his own home. How long had it been? Would his siblings remember him? Or had he been forgotten?

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I shoot, I hit the target Dancefloor of the Gods 03:32 PM, 08-10-2024 05:14 PM, 08-22-2024